– General visitors permitted (must show proof of two valid COVID vaccines if over the age of 5).
– Four visitors at a time per resident (caregivers included).
– All visitors must remain on unaffected areas.
– Visitors and staff must wear a surgical mask provided by the Home.
– Short-term social absences (less than 24 hours) are permitted for all residents.
– Temporary social absences (2+ days or overnight) are permitted for all residents.
– All absences should be communicated to the nursing station, a “going-out” form must be completed by registered staff, and residents must sign out at the nursing station.
– All caregivers and general visitors must present proof of COVID-19 vaccine, and go through screening/testing prior to entry. All visitors will still be required to wait 15 minutes for their test results.
Before You Arrive
When planning a visit to St. Lawrence Lodge, be sure to self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19. It is important to stay home if you have any symptoms or feel unwell.
In order to visit, you will need your government issued COVID-19 vaccination QR code. The QR code can be downloaded by visiting https://covid19.ontariohealth.ca/. All visitors must present their COVID-19 proof of vaccination QR code at the screening station, before entering the building.
Before you arrive, be sure to check the visiting restrictions and current outbreak status to see how they may affect your visit. For questions regarding visits and restrictions, please call 613-345-0255 ext. 4105.
Download Your QR Code Here
Arriving at St. Lawrence Lodge
When you arrive at the Lodge, please go directly to the screening portable that sits outside of our main entrance. Our screeners will go through the following Ministry of Health screening questions with you:
1. Do you have ANY of the following NEW or WORSENING symptoms?
– Fever or Chills
– Cough, Shortness of Breath
– Sore Throat
– Muscle aches/joint pain
– Runny or Stuffy / Congested Nose
– Decrease or Loss of Smell or Taste
– Digestive Issues like Nausea/Vomiting, Diarrhea
– Unusual Fatigue
2. In the last 14 days, have you travelled outside of Canada AND are currently required to be in quarantine per federal quarantine requirements?
3. Has a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying home)?
4. In the last 10 days, have you been identified as a “close contact” of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or have symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
5. In the last 10 days, have you received a COVID-19 Alert exposure notification on your cell phone?
6. In the last 10 days, have you tested positive for COVID-19 including on a rapid antigen test or home-based self-testing kit?
7. Do any of the following apply to you?
– You live with someone who is currently isolating because of positive COVID-19 test.
– You live with someone who is currently isolating because of COVID-19 symptoms.
– You live with someone who is waiting for COVID-19 test results.
8. In the last 14 days has someone in your household travelled outside of Canada AND currently required to be in quarantine?
After answering the screening questions, you will need to present your COVID-19 Vaccine QR Code.
Anyone entering the Home, including staff, caregivers, essential workers, etc., must take a Rapid Antigen Test at our screening portable.
Visitors are expected to wait 15 minutes for their negative result before proceeding with their visit. Our screening staff will provide more information on Rapid Antigen Testing, waiting areas, and how to get your results.
During your visit remember to keep your mask on at all times, clean your hands regularly, and maintain physical distancing from residents, staff, and other visitors.
We thank you for doing your part in keeping St. Lawrence Lodge safe for all. We hope you enjoy your visit!